Masking tape is based on masking paper, coated with polyurethane resin on the masking paper, and coated with roll tape to prevent sticking. Masking tape is heat-resistant, solvent-resistant and organic solvent-resistant. High, torn without residue.
Masking tape is mainly divided into the following three categories:
1. According to different temperatures, it can be divided into normal temperature, medium temperature and high temperature masking tape.
2. According to the viscosity, masking tape can be divided into low viscosity, medium viscosity and high viscosity.
3. According to the color, it can be divided into primary color, colorful textured paper, etc.
Note when operating:
1. Keep the adherend clean and dry, otherwise it will harm the actual effect of bonding;
2. Increase a certain force, so that the adherend and the tape are very well catered for;
3. After use, remove the tape as soon as possible to prevent glue stains;
4. Masking tape does not have anti-UV effect to prevent sunlight;
5. Different natural environments and viscous objects will mainly show different results, such as laminated glass, metal materials, plastics, etc., which should be used well before many applications.